Tuesday 1 September 2009

Acknoledgement of my Thesis

For the year in Leeds .
Thanks to Professor Gary Rawnsley, who is always nice to students.
Thanks to Professor Phil Taylor, who is always willing to share and give to students.
Thanks to Dr. Jayne Rogers, Dr. Ming-Yeh Rawnsley and Mr. Simon Popple who gave me advice for this dissertation.
Thanks to all the nice tutors I met and talked with in ICS, Dr. Robin Brown, Professor Juliet Lodge, Judith Stamper, Dr. Chris Paterson......
Thanks to all the classmates and friends I have in the UK who shared my life and gave me a lot of ideas, laughter...

For my country, my people .
While studying overseas I started to think what does being Chinese mean to me. I am now more proud of my country, my culture and my identity.
Special thanks to my family, my parents and brother, sister-in-law, who always give me their strongest support.
Thanks to all my friends in Beijing, Shenzhen ... all over China who are always concerned about me and encouraged me.

For myself .
To my 30th birthday.

1 comment:

Lorene Harris said...

Acknowledging all the people who had your back when you were on your thesis writing is really a must. Not only did they keep you motivated, some even help out with one way or the other. Anyway, I do hope everything went well with it