Monday 13 July 2009

Good,or Bad?

Got up around 10am. I had a long sleep effected by the tablet. Luckily, I feel my arm not as heavy as yesterday, the wound is getting better.

Sunday. Sunny. Time for a break.

Rambling in the street, put on headphone , music is always a good companion.

Walking. Viewing.

Playing swing , talked with a young girl. She is 8. She left Africa and lived in the UK for 2 years The president in her country like to fight with other countries, and the people don’t have enough food and water. Her dream is become a nurse because she can take care of her mom.

All of sudden, I realized that I could work for some NGO groups or as a volunteer. I always concern people, very much, about their life, attitude, experience, future. I am always happy for encouraging and supporting people , especially children and young people.

Bumped into Minky with her flatmate , a PHD student in East Asia studies, who gave me some advice to my thesis. It’s just such a pleasant surprise, you never knew what life might give to you in the coming second.

Without losing my laptop, I would not find a lot of advantage of using desktop, for instance, enjoying music via QQ, at least.

Without suffering the bites from insects, I would not go to the hospital by myself, the first time in the UK, it’s just experience, isn’t it? More importantly, I learn to manage crisis. Though I cried, though I felt painful, I managed it and went though.

Life is still good so far. In another word, life is always good, if we view it as the right attitude.

Thanks what life gave to me. Bear in mind that everything, including disaster, hurt, tears, will turn out to be good.



1 week ago, kneel was hit and bleeding;
a few days ago, laptop retired permernantly;
3 days ago, my arm was proved seriously attacked by insects,and I coudn't use my right hand for a few days .
this article is for all the accidents,frustration and tears.

No comments: